684 Fitzwater Branch Rd, RENICK
Renick: This 2010 PROW Design Hardy Plank 1.5 story, 4BR/4BA house has 41.25 acres, 15 pasture. 17+ apple trees, kennel for dog/horses; original barn; 2 springs; a creek, radiant heating; heated floors on main floor & entire basement, 2-car garage, partly unfinished basement/ workshop and a grooming room. For more info, see Property Info Sheet under Documents.
- MLS® #17-581
- Full Baths2
- Year Built2010
- Style1 1/2 Story
- Parking Spaces2
- GaragesAttached (not Basement)
- ViewMountain, Pastoral View
- ExteriorFiber Cement
- RoofShingles - Architect
- ConstructionSite-built (Stick)
- HOA Fees0.00
- Address684 Fitzwater Branch Rd
- AreaFalling Spring District
- Zip Code24966
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesCeiling (Cathedral), Recessed Lighting
- AppliancesCeiling Fans, Clothes Dryer, Clothes Washer, Dishwasher, Fireplace Insert, Ice Maker, Microwave, Oven Built In, Range Countertop, Refrigerator, Wtr Filter/Softener
- HeatingRadiant Heat
- MiddleEast Greenbrier Jr.
- HighGreenbrier East
- Listing Office:RE/MAX Vision Quest
The information being provided by the Greenbrier Valley Board of REALTORS® is exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, and it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 22nd, 2017 at 9:56am EDT.